Early bird gift
As a token of our appreciation, every participant entering the Catchment Ultra, North Range Traverse or Hall Block Humdinger before midnight, Sunday 21 July 2019 will receive a free eye-catching custom design event headband! 2019 headband design to be announced.
Entering by the above date will also ensure that you get your name printed on your race bib.
- Catchment Ultra 50km run – $ 100.00 / person
- Catchment Ultra Relay run – 2 person team @ $55.00 / person
- Tilt Renewables North Range Traverse 25km run/walk – $ 60.00 / person
- Tararua District Hall Block Humdinger 12.5km run/walk – $ 30.00 / person
Participants entering the Catchment Ultra or North Range Traverse will receive complimentary bus transport to the start of their respective events. Please indicate whether you intend making use of the free transport option when you enter.
Participants not making use of the free bus transport need to arrange their own transport to the start of their event. Please note drop-offs only, as there is very limited parking at the event start.
Please note that relay teams need to arrange their own transport to/from the halfway hand-over point at the Pahiatua Track crossing.
Event merchandise available for purchase as part of the online registration process include North Range Trio branded Icebreaker Zeal tees and reusable silicone drinking cups. Details available on the Event Information page.
Distance changes, transfers and withdrawal
To minimise the administrative load, we would prefer if participants do not swap between event distances. However, if you do need to change your event distance, please contact the Race Director with any transfer requests.
- Distance changes up to Sunday 21 July will not incur an additional admin fee.
- Changes between Monday 22 July and Sunday 18 August 2019 will incur a $10 admin fee.
- As distance changes impact on issues like bus transport etc, no changes are allowed after Sunday, 18 August.
In the interest of personal safety, please do not change event distances on the day without informing an event official.
Entries are transferable to another runner/walker, but will incur a $10 admin fee. Please contact the Race Director for any participant transfers.
In the case of participants withdrawing from the event, entries will be refunded, minus an admin fee. Withdrawals up to Sunday 21 July will incur a $10 admin fee, while withdrawals between 22 July and 11 August 2019 will incur a $20 fee. After Sunday 11 August, no refunds will be given to participants wishing to withdraw. Please contact the Race Director if you need to withdraw from the event.